José Alberto Mar. Com tecnologia do Blogger.

27.8.10

(however I came "this")




I return to silence.
where someones waiting for me, maybe
agreed that the lights have
and neither of them are wondering if
and I least I know mt
and then shut me because.



wast let you leave without a heart drawn
any role in the floor of the house
and now I know the weight of your silence
the apparent distance of what is and is not
in Life, all the shadows stirred
I want to say goodbye.

I want to stay, naked, outside to inside
until the empty transparent someone who no longer
All seem to bridge what is
peace, serenity awake, calm and very sweet joy.


if you return to insulate me from these sides
+ where I am than actually
Each junior maybe barefoot inside me
and through your eyes of emerald salt
2 I can cry tears of gold.
One will be for You & give thee with both hands
empty
and another, launch it within the sea
that our destiny is fulfilled even
as God wishes
drawing on the infinite time
a simple flower that seems eternal.

evening, absurdly dark, I do not know
is I who tell you now:
I died many times and a Mayan
rather, it is not enough: I want you to be born again
if you come to me again
will see how my lights welcome you
no, no, you will be frightened by the fires
much less blind, looking at the end of
I will be only apparently more distant but
much closer to your being chosen
for me (?) in this life chances certeiros
maybe we're two shadows + tumbled around here
(Ilu) mined aspen in their contours
where too many hands still embroider
words that no longer takes me to listen
Now to really shut me up.


(J.A.M. -2010)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário